|Understanding the different types of clinical trials|
||1: Welcome & Introduction
Alessandro Armuzzi, Rome, Italy
Edyta Zagorowicz, Warsaw, Poland
|08:15-09:00||2: Clinical trial design and sample size
Timothy Raine, Cambridge, United Kingdom
|09:00-09:30||3: How to optimise recruitment to clinical trials in IBD
Charlie Lees, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Javier Gisbert, Madrid, Spain
|10:00-10:30||4: Setting up and running large nationwide IBD trials
Laurent Beaugerie, Paris, France
|10:30-11:00||5: Tips & tricks for the IBD clinical research team
Liese Gijbels, Leuven, Belgium
Karen Rans, Leuven, Belgium
|11:00-11:20||6: What does the future hold for IBD clinical trials?
Silvio Danese, Milan, Italy
|11:20-11:30||7: Summary & Closing remarks
John Mansfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
2nd School for Clinical Trialists
- Feb 15, 2017
- Target audience
- Clinical trial coordinators, IBD nurses and Allied health professionals
- Register now!
- ECCO Membership
- Regular/Y-ECCO/IBD Nurse/Affiliate Membership 2017 - register/renew now!
- Registration fee
- EUR 50 - incl. 21% Spanish VAT
- CME Accreditation
- 3 CME credits will be accredited
- Note: Please register in advance, no onsite registration possible (registration deadline: February 1, 2017). The number of participants is limited. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
2nd School for Clinical TrialistsRoom 124+125, Level 1