56th ECCO Educational Workshop - Athens, Greece
- April 28, 2018
- Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre
- 50 Michalakopoulou Street
- 11528 Athens, Greece
- CME Accreditation
- 6 European CME credits
The 56th ECCO Educational Workshop - Athens, Greece, 28/04/2018-28/04/2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 6 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- Target audience
- Basic Scientists, Physicians, Surgeons, Paediatricians, IBD nurses
- ECCO Membership
- Regular/Y-ECCO/IBD Nurse Membership 2018 - register/renew now!
- Registration fee
- Free for all ECCO Members
- Note: Please register in advance, no onsite registration possible (registration deadline: April 25, 2018). The number of participants is limited. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
|Event Date||28-04-2018 00:00|
|Event End Date||28-04-2018 00:00|
|Registration Start Date||01-01-2018 00:00|
|Cut off date||25-04-2018 00:00|