Tips and tricks for the ECCO'18 Vienna Congress
✔ How to get to Reed Messe Vienna?
In addition to Vienna's exceptional public transport, there is an hourly shuttle bus between Vienna airport and Messe Wien in each direction.
✔ Your first stops after arrival at Reed Messe Wien (Foyer D)
- Collect your badge at the registration desk (Opening hours can be found here)
- Pick up your lanyard and congress bag at the Congress bag distribution area in the entrance hall
- Drop off your coat (& luggage) at the cloakroom in the Exhibition Hall
- Complete the USB drive voucher in your congress bag and pick up your Abstract USB drive. To obtain abstracts on an ECCO USB drive, please visit the ECCO Booth in Foyer D
- Pick up your pre-purchased ECCO Interaction ticket at the registration desk
- Enjoy ECCO’s diverse educational and scientific programme
✔ Stop by the ECCO Booth & find out more about ECCO’s new and existing initiatives
- Open access: Try out the following platforms:
- e-CCO Learning
- Educational Workshops
- Fellowships and Grants
- Pioneer Award
- Talking Heads
- IBD Curriculum
- Don’t miss the opportunity to network with ECCO Governing & Operational Board Members during the coffee breaks of the scientific programme
- Renew your ECCO Membership
- Chat with JCC’s Publisher (Oxford University Press) & register for eTOC alerts
- Meet the ECCO Office Team
✔ Stop by the UR-CARE Training Centre for an in-depth look at your new IBD Database!
- Test the database and discover its functionalities
- Ask questions and get answers directly from the UR-CARE team
- Meet our official UR-CARE Trainers and ask your medical questions
✔ Have you selected which Digital Oral Presentations you would like to attend on Thursday & Friday?
Browse through all available DOPs and prepare your schedule in advance.
All Digital Oral Presentation slides will be available for public access on the ECCO Website after the congress for a limited time (Note: Publication is subject to speakers’ authorisation).
✔ ECCO Members:
Make use of your voting rights!
Don’t miss the ECCO General Assembly on Thursday evening, February 15, 2017 from 20:00-21:00 in Room Strauss 1-2. Join us and vote for the next Treasurer and Internal Auditors! Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Looking for a meeting point to network with colleagues?
ECCO Members – join us in the ECCO Members’ Lounge, located in the entrance hall on the ground level of the Reed Messe Vienna. Drinks are available throughout the day.
✔ Last stops before you leave:
- Delegates will receive evaluation form and any evaluation for the educational programme per email as of Saturday, February 17 to claim CME credits
- Drop off your congress badge
- ECCO Office Team message: We wish you a safe travel back home and hope to see you at our next congress in Copenhagen in March 2019!