Useful information & addresses
- FEBRUARY 17, 2017
- Registration for the 13th Congress of ECCO 2018 opens at the 12th Congress of ECCO in Barcelona
- August 23, 2017
- Call for abstracts
- NOVEMBER 8, 2017
- Deadline for early registration (midnight, CET)
- DECEMBER 1, 2017
- Deadline for abstract submission (midnight, CET)
- There will be NO late-breaking abstracts, please aim to get your abstract in on time.
- December 22, 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance
- JANUARY 31, 2018
- Deadline for late registration (after that date onsite registration only)
- FEBRUARY 14-17, 2018
- 13th Congress of ECCO - Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2018
- FEBRUARY 16, 2018
- ECCO Interaction: Hearts and Minds
Reed Messe Vienna
A-1021 Vienna, Austria
The official language of the congress is English. No simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
Abstract submission, registration, accommodation
All registration procedures for the 13th Congress of ECCO will be conducted online.
In case you have any questions, please contact the ECCO Office indicated below.
Certificate of Attendance
All registered delegates can download and print their certificate of attendance in their individual user area in the online registration system after the congress.
ECCO is free from all liabilities that may arise from the delegates’ and presenters’ participation at the ECCO Congress 2018 and its activities.
The congress business unit of the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation has been fully transferred to OCEAiN Ltd., registered and located in Vienna, as assuming congress organiser, fully owned by the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation, under the terms of §§ 12 ff. UmgrStG. This structural change is based on the aim of the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation to optimise its internal structure.
OCEAiN – Organisation, Congress, Emotion, Association, iNnovation GmbH
A-1030 Vienna, Austria
VAT ID Nr: ATU 668 71 334
Austrian Registry of Corporations: FN 372881f
Registered at: Handelsgericht Wien / Vienna Commercial Court