✔ Download the ECCO IBD App to live the full Congress experience!
The World of ECCO in your pocket: Access the most up-to-date event programmes, create your own daily schedule and take notes during sessions.
More information ECCO IBD App
✔ Ensure your ECCO Membership status to access live transmissions and webcasts in the Congress week and beyond!
Renew your membership to watch the congress on the go or catch up on any missed session! Missed an excellent presentation at ECCO'20? Watch video recordings of:
- Scientific Programme
- Digital Oral Presentations
- Educational Programme:
- 2nd ECCO-ESGAR Basic Imaging Workshop
- 5th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 8th SciCom Workshop
- 11th N-ECCO School
✔ Don´t forget your Fast-Track Voucher!
In order to get you name badge quickly onsite, please print your Barcode-Fast-Track Voucher already at home.
✔ How to get to Reed Messe Wien?
Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center is centrally located, yet close to Vienna’s famous Prater park and around the corner from the campus of the new Vienna University of Economics and Business, the Sigmund Freud Private University and the modern, green “Viertel Zwei” business and residential area.
More information Public Transport
✔ Your first stops after arrival at Reed Messe Wien (Entrance D)
- Collect your badge at the registration desk (Opening hours can be found here)
- Pick up your lanyard and congress bag at the Congress bag distribution area in the Exhibition Hall (Hall C)
- Drop off your coat (& luggage) at the cloakroom in the Exhibition Hall (Hall C)
- Check your emails for your personal USB drive voucher. To obtain abstracts on an ECCO USB drive, please visit the ECCO Booth in Foyer D and show the e-mail to our staff. To pick up a special-shaped USB drive, please visit booth number 13 in the Industry Exhibition (limited quantity available).
- Pick up your pre-purchased ECCO Interaction ticket at the registration desk
- Enjoy ECCO’s diverse educational and scientific programme
✔ Stop by the ECCO Booth & find out more about ECCO’s new and existing initiatives
- Open access: Try out the following platforms:
- e-CCO Learning
- ECCO e-Guide 2.0
- Educational Workshops
- Fellowships and Grants
- Pioneer Award
- Educational Audio Podcasts
- Talking Heads
- IBD Curriculum
- JCC (Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis)
- Don’t miss the opportunity to network with ECCO Governing & Operational Board Members during the coffee breaks of the scientific programme
- Renew your ECCO Membership
- Chat with JCC’s Publisher (Oxford University Press) & register for eTOC alerts
- Meet the ECCO Office Team
More information What's new at the ECCO Booth
✔ Stop by the UR-CARE Information Desk at the ECCO Booth and try out UR-CARE at the e-Terminals for an in-depth look at your new IBD Database!
- Test the database and discover its functionalities
- Ask questions and get answers directly from the UR-CARE team
More information UR-CARE
✔ Have you selected which Digital Oral Presentations you would like to attend on Thursday & Friday?
Browse through all available DOPs and prepare your schedule in advance.
All Digital Oral Presentation webcasts will be available to all ECCO Members on the ECCO Website after the congress (Note: Publication is subject to speakers’ authorisation).
More information Digital Oral Presentations
✔ ECCO Members:
Make use of your voting rights!
Don’t miss the ECCO General Assembly on Thursday evening, February 13, 2020 from 20:00-21:00 in room Strauss 1-2. Join us and vote for the next President-Elect and Treasurer! Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Looking for a meeting point to network with colleagues?
Join us in the ECCO Members’ Lounge, located in the Exhibition Hall (Hall C) on the ground level of the Reed Messe Wien. Drinks are available throughout the day.
More information Especially for ECCO Members
✔ Last stops before you leave:
- Delegates will receive evaluation form and any evaluation for the educational programme per email as of Saturday, February 15, 2020 to claim CME credits
- Drop off your congress badge
- ECCO Office Team message: We wish you a safe travel back home and hope to see you at our next congress in Berlin in February 2021!
No video selected.