Especially for ECCO Members
ECCO Members attending the 15th Congress of ECCO enjoy a number of highly valuable privileges:
Special registration privileges:
- Pay reduced registration fees and save EUR 250-400
- Have access to the educational programme (only for Members)
ECCO Members' Lounge
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (February 13-15, 2020) in the Exhibition Hall, Hall C.
ECCO Members will have access to a designated area, where they can sit down, relax and network with their peers.
ECCO Congress bags 2020
This year, our ECCO Congress bags will again be produced by Township Partners®, a company supporting women entrepreneurship in township communities outside Cape Town, South Africa. Hence, the ECCO Congress bags are more than just a stylish accessory - they are a means of improving the lives of South African women who produce them in their own sewing cooperatives.
Congress bag special: Every congress bag for prescribers will include a free copy of JCC - Journal of Crohn's and Colitis Issue 1/2020.
Please do not forget to pick up your ECCO Congress Bag!
General Assembly of ECCO Members
Thursday, February 13, 2020, 20:00-21:00, Strauss 1-2 (Ground level)
The Annual General Assembly of ECCO Members is ECCO’s highest deliberative body and the embodiment of one of the association’s most elementary member privileges: the right to vote and help form ECCO’s future.
Note: The following positions will be elected during the General Assembly 2020: 1 President elect and 1 Treasurer
Talking Global IBD
Come early before the General Assembly and join Talking Global IBD as of 18:45 to enjoy the networking with global friends with refreshments and snacks:
- EDGE – Egyptian Developers of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- EMA – Emirates Medical Association
- EFCCA – European Federation of Crohn's & Ulcerative Colitis Associations
- ESIBD – Egyptian Society of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- FUNDECCU – Fundación Argentina de Ayuda para les Personas con Enfermedad de Crohn y Colitis Ulcerosa
- GECCOL – Grupo De Estudio de Crohn y Colitis Colombiano
- GEDIIB – Brazilian Study of IBD
- IBD Africa – Inflammatory Bowel Disease Africa
- JSIBD – Japanese Society of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- KSSID – Kazakh Scientific Society for the Study of Intestinal Disease
- TSIBD – Taiwan Society of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Date and time: ECCO'20 Vienna - February 13, 2020, 18:45
Location: Reed Messe Vienna
Meeting room: Strauss 1-2
Y-ECCO Networking event
For all Young Members of ECCO, we have organised again a special networking area at the ECCO Interaction: Hearts and Minds, taking place at Wiener Konzerthaus, on Friday, February 14, 2020. From 20:00 - 21:00 Y-ECCO Members will be able to meet Governing Board and Operational Board Members of ECCO. This will be a great opportunity for our Y-ECCO members to approach seniors in their field and become more involved with ECCO.
Tickets for the ECCO Interaction can be purchased during the online registration process.
Interested in becoming an ECCO Member?
You can apply now for membership for 2020 and profit from the privileges mentioned above at this year’s Congress (attention: Congress registration deadlines apply!).