Discover the programme
|18th Congress of ECCO, March 1-4, 2023|
|21st IBD Intensive Course for Trainees*||11th SciCom Workshop*||Scientific programme
|14th N-ECCO School*||10th ECCO Ultrasound Workshop Advanced in collaboration with ESGAR & IBUS*
|5th School for Clinical trialists*||6th Advanced ECCO:
EduCational COurse for Industry*
|10th P-ECCO Educational Course*
||Digital Oral Presentation
|8thD-ECCO Workshop*||Digital Oral Presentation
Basic Imaging Workshop in collaboration with ESGAR & IBUS*
|5th ECCO-AOCC Forum*
||8th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass*||ECCO Interaction:
Hearts & Minds
Basic Science Workshop*
|3rd ECCO Postgraduate Course in IBD|
*Separate Registration required.
The scientific programme is structured around basic science, traditional medicine and clinical sessions given by some of the world's top specialists. It includes oral presentations of the best abstracts, the announcement of ECCO Fellowships and Grants and summary presentations of new ECCO Guidelines. Scientific sessions will be held Thursday to Saturday, March 2-4, 2023.
Please note that Wednesday, March 1, 2023 will be a a full day of educational activities and no scientific programme. The scientific programme starts as of Thursday, March 2, 2023. No parallel sessions are scheduled. The congress registration fee includes access to all scientific sessions.
Highlights of the scientific programme:
- Looking for the right sequence
- Can we do better with current drugs?
- Vascular complications of IBD: An overlooked problem
- Optimising surgical outcomes
- Endoscopy as precision medicine approach to IBD - in collaboration with ESGE
- Pain in IBD - in collaboration with ESNM
- Milestones in clinical care
- IBD Horizons
- Basic Science: Milestones in Basic Science
- Evolving goals
- Fibrosis in IBD
- ECCO Lecture
Educational Programme (Separate Registration required)
The educational programme of the 18th Congress of ECCO is scheduled prior to the official start of the ECCO Congress. It covers activities for ECCO's different interest groups including young gastroenterologists, surgeons, paediatricians, pathologists, IBD Nurses and allied health professionals and scientists.
- 3rd ECCO Postgraduate Course in IBD
- 4th ECCO Basic Imaging Workshop in collaboration with ESGAR & IBUS
- 5th School for Clinical Trialists
- 5th ECCO-AOCC Forum
- 6th Advanced ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry
- 8th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 8th D-ECCO Workshop
- 9th Y-ECCO Basic Science Workshop
- 10th ECCO Ultrasound Workshop - Advanced in collaboration with ESGAR & IBUS
- 10th P-ECCO Educational Course
- 11th SciCom Workshop
- 12th S-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 14th N-ECCO School
- 17th N-ECCO Network Meeting
- 21st IBD Intensive Course for Trainees
Preliminary programmes of the educational programme and scientific programme are now available online.