Especially for ECCO Members
ECCO Members attending the 17th Congress of ECCO Virtual enjoy a number of highly valuable privileges:
Special registration privileges:
- Pay reduced registration fees and save up to EUR 300
- Have access to the educational programme (only for Members)
Access to the following online ECCO Initiatives:
- Free subscription to online JCC – Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis (12 online issues/year) *
- e-CCO Learning including e-CCO Courses and e-CCO Library
- eNewsletter on all ECCO congress activities and latest news on IBD
- Free subscription to the quarterly online ECCO News – The society’s magazine
- Membership login to www.ecco-ibd.eu (reports of the General Assembly)
*For Regular ECCO Members (incl. Y-ECCO) only; only access only
Access to ECCO'22 Virtual content on the e-Library
Recall the hot topics in IBD of ECCO'22 at home or on-the-go! ECCO 2022 Members will have access to every ECCO'22 Virtual Congress content, even after May 31, 2022 in the ECCO e-Library.
Participation in ECCO Initiatives
ECCO Members 2022 are eligible to contribute to ECCO Papers, such as Guidelines, Topical Reviews and Position Statements. In addition, Members in good standing can apply for ECCO Fellowships, Grants and Travel Awards. Take the chance to join the fight against IBD!
General Assembly of ECCO Members
Thursday, February 17, 2022, 20:00-21:00 CET
The Annual General Assembly of ECCO Members is ECCO’s highest deliberative body and the embodiment of one of the association’s most elementary member privileges: the right to vote and help form ECCO’s future.
To attend the Annual General Assembly, please proceed with your ECCO Membership 2022 by 15:00 on Thursday, February 17, 2022 the latest.
Note: The "ECCO Internal Auditors" will be elected during the ECCO General Assembly 2022
Interested in becoming an ECCO Member?
You can apply now for ECCO Membership 2022 and profit from the privileges mentioned above at this year’s Congress (attention: Congress registration deadlines apply!).