Discover the programme
|16th Congress of ECCO, July 2-3 & 8-10, 2021|
|19thIBD Intensive Course for Trainees||1stECCO Postgraduate
Course in IBD
|12th N-ECCO School||9th SciCom Workshop||Industry exhibition|
|4th School for
EduCational COurse for Industry
| Digital Oral Presentation
|Digital Oral Presentation
Basic Imaging Workshop in collaboration with ESGAR
|8th P-ECCO Educational Course|
Basic Science Workshop
|2nd Guideline Methodology and GRADE Workshop|
|8thECCO Ultrasound Workshop Advanced in collaboration with ESGAR||6th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass|
The scientific programme is structured around basic science, traditional medicine and clinical sessions given by some of the world's top specialists. It includes oral presentations of the best abstracts, the announcement of ECCO Fellowships and Grants and summary presentations of new ECCO Guidelines. Scientific sessions will be held Thursday to Saturday, July 8-10, 2021. No parallel sessions are scheduled. The congress registration fee includes access to all scientific sessions.
Highlights of the Scientific programme:
- Sophisticated strategies within reach
- Safety first?
- Hot and (almost) happening
- Next generation diagnostics
- The young and the old
- Bottoms behaving badly
- Milestones in clinical care
- IBD Horizons
- Basic Science: The microbiome as game changer in IBD?
- CD and UC: Similar disease burden and treatment goals? Is it the organ or the disease process?
- Personalised medicine
- ECCO Lecture
The educational programme of the 16th Congress of ECCO is scheduled prior to the official start of the ECCO Congress, July 2-3, 2021. It covers activities for ECCO's different interest groups including young gastroenterologists, surgeons, paediatricians, pathologists, IBD Nurses and allied health professionals and scientists.
- 1st ECCO Postgraduate Course in IBD
- 2nd Guideline Methodology and GRADE Workshop
- 3rd ECCO Basic Imaging Workshop in collaboration with ESGAR
- 4th School for Clinical Trialists
- 5th ECCO-AOCC Forum TBC
- 5th Advanced ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry
- 6th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 6th D-ECCO Workshop
- 7th Y-ECCO Basic Science Workshop
- 8th ECCO Ultrasound Workshop - Advanced in collaboration with ESGAR
- 8th P-ECCO Educational Course
- 9th SciCom Workshop
- 10th S-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 12th N-ECCO School
- 15th N-ECCO Network Meeting
- 19th IBD Intensive Course for Trainees
Preliminary programmes of the educational programme and scientific programme are now available.
Online registration for the educational activities will open soon.