The congress format has been changed but the goal has not: We intend to organise the leading world congress for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, this time virtually.
For the best viewing experience, please set the zoom setting for text and apps to 100% in the display settings of your computer and the browser zoom settings to 100% as well.
What will you get?
- Highly diverse scientific programme adapted to the virtual format.
- Various educational activities adapted to the virtual format.
- Possibility to ask questions.
- Networking to interact with the IBD Community.
- e-Poster exhibition.
- Industry exhibition.
- Satellite symposia from the leading companies in the field of IBD.
- ECCO Booth for updates about ECCO initiatives and interaction with the ECCO Office Team.
- Help Desk.
- All talks will be live transmitted with the possibility to ask questions and recorded for on-demand viewing.
- All talks will be pre-recorded as back-up solution.
The congress platform will be accessible as of end of June. The Educational Programme is scheduled for July 2-3, 2021 and the Scientific Programme will take place on July 8-10, 2021.
The platform will be accessible 24/7 as of end of June and it will remain available until the end of October. Until then all registered delegates can access the content of the platform, watch the sessions on-demand and visit the e-Poster and industry exhibition.
Delegates can claim their CME credits even if they did not manage to watch a session live but on-demand. The EACCME accreditation for recorded sessions will be valid until September 30, 2021
|Section of homepage/Programme element||Scientific Registration||Educational Registration||Exhibitor Registration|
|Opening page of Virtual Congress Platform
(simple ECCO account holders not, only congress registered delegates!)
(searchable programme, to browse through)
|Scientific Satellite Symposia||yes||yes||yes|
|Educational Satellite Symposia
(everybody with an educational course registration, not only with registration for that specific course)
|Satellite Symposia Overview page
(listing the Satellite Symposia)
(incl. Abstract Book and JCC)
Virtual Platform & Organisation
- The name of the Virtual Congress Platform is cmVirtual.
- The provider of the Virtual Congress Platform is located in Belgium.
- The platform will be accessible for registered delegates only.
- The congress management is done in Austria by OCEAiN GmbH, the congress business unit of ECCO.