Especially for ECCO Members
ECCO Members 2021 benefit from several initiatives!
ECCO Members attending the 16th Congress of ECCO Virtual enjoy a number of highly valuable privileges:
Special registration privileges:
- Pay reduced registration fees and save up to EUR 300
- Have access to the educational programme (only for Members)
Access to the following online ECCO Initiatives:
- Free subscription to online JCC – Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis (12 online issues/year) *
- e-CCO Learning including e-CCO Courses and e-CCO Library
- eNewsletter on all ECCO congress activities and latest news on IBD
- Free subscription to the quarterly online ECCO News – The society’s magazine
- Membership login to www.ecco-ibd.eu (reports of the General Assembly)
*For Regular ECCO Members (incl. Y-ECCO) only; only access only
Access to ECCO'21 Virtual content on the e-Library
Recall the hot topics in IBD of ECCO'21 at home or on-the-go! ECCO 2021 Members will have access to every ECCO'21 Virtual Congress content, even after October 31 in the ECCO e-Library.
Participation in ECCO Initiatives
ECCO Members 2021 are eligible to contribute to ECCO Papers, such as Guidelines, Topical Reviews and Position Statements. In addition, Members in good standing can apply for ECCO Fellowships, Grants and Travel Awards. Take the chance to join the fight against IBD!
General Assembly of ECCO Members
Thursday, July 8, 2021, 19:00-20:00
The Annual General Assembly of ECCO Members is ECCO’s highest deliberative body and the embodiment of one of the association’s most elementary member privileges: the right to vote and help form ECCO’s future.
To attend the Annual General Assembly, please proceed with your ECCO Membership 2021 by 15:00 on Thursday, July 8, 2021 the latest.
Note: The "ECCO Secretary" position will be elected during the General Assembly 2021
Interested in becoming an ECCO Member?
You can apply now for ECCO Membership 2021 and profit from the privileges mentioned above at this year’s Congress (attention: Congress registration deadlines apply!).