The primary goal of the ECCO Educational Workshops organised by the ECCO Education Committee is to harmonise IBD practices within ECCO Country Members by presenting the practical application of the ECCO Guidelines on Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis by using the ECCO e-Guide.
The new format of the Educational Workshops aims to provide a stronger focus on the ECCO e-Guide algorithms, allow for more flexibility in terms of content while ensuring quality and message control, better integrate the multidisciplinary team and cater to a wider target group, and ensure interactivity.
The programme of the Educational Workshops is to be jointly prepared and presented by local and ECCO experts.
- 73 ECCO Educational Workshops organised from 2007-2023
- 3-4 ECCO Educational Workshops within Europe each year
- 1-2 ECCO Educational Workshop outside of Europe each year
- Participation for ECCO Members (current paid up membership)
- CME accredited (European Workshops)
- Syllabus with ECCO Guidelines for participants
There are no events in the selected category