Registration fees for scientific programme
ECCO Members 2018 save between approximately EUR 250.- and EUR 400.- on their registration. Become an ECCO Member today!
ECCO Members - please make sure you have paid up your ECCO Membership fee 2018 before registering (no refunds). After paying the Membership fee for 2018 please allow up to 5 working days before trying to register as an ECCO Member for the Congress.
|FEE IN EURO
(INCLUDING 20% AUSTRIAN VAT)
UNTIL NOVEMBER 8, 2017
UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2018
AFTER JANUARY 31, 2018
|ECCO Member Congress registration fees:|
|Regular/Regular (Y-ECCO) Member Congress fee||250.-||320.-||400.-|
|Nurse Member Congress fee||55.-||95.-||145.-|
|Affiliate Member Congress fee1||55.-||95.-||145.-|
|Non-Member Congress registration fees:|
|Non-Member Congress fee||605.-||685.-||770.-|
|Nurse Non-Member Congress fee2||355.-||395.-||545.-|
|Affiliate Non-Member Congress fee3||355.-||395.-||545.-|
|Patient Advocate Congress fee4||55.-||55.-||55.-|
- 1 Students/PhD Students of dietetics, pharmacy and psychology registering at the Affiliate Member Congress fee must upload a certificate of their Student/PhD Student status during the registration process. If no certificate is being uploaded, the registration process cannot be completed.
- 2 Nurses registering at the Nurse Non-Member Congress fee must upload a certificate of their current nurse status and registration number during the registration process. If no certificate is being uploaded, the registration process cannot be completed.
- 3 Students/PhD Students and delegates with the following professions may register for the Affiliate Non-Member Congress fee: Dietician, Pharmacist, Psychologist. All delegates registering at this fee must upload a certificate of their professional status/Student or PhD Student status during the registration process. If no certificate is being uploaded, the registration process cannot be completed.
- 4 Patient Advocates registering at this fee must upload a proof of their membership of a Patient Advocate Association during the registration process. If no certificate is being uploaded, the registration process cannot be completed. Please note that you might not have access to industry sponsored satellite symposia.
Registration fees for educational activities
|IN EURO (INCLUDING 20% AUSTRIAN VAT)||REGISTRATION FEE|
|ECCO Endoscopy Workshop1||80.-|
|H-ECCO IBD Masterclass1||80.-|
|4th Basic ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry2||750.-|
|4th EpiCom Workshop1||80.-|
|4th Y-ECCO Basic Science Workshop1||80.-|
|5th ECCO-ESGAR Ultrasound-MRI Workshop1||80.-|
|5th N-ECCO Research Forum||15.-|
|5th P-ECCO Educational Course1||80.-|
|6th ClinCom Workshop1||80.-|
|6th SciCom Workshop: Fat in IBD1||80.-|
|7th S-ECCO IBD Masterclass1||150.-|
|12th N-ECCO Network Meeting||25.-|
- 150% reduction for Y-ECCO, Affiliate & IBD nurse Members
- 2EUR 500 for ECCO Corporate Members
Please note that ECCO Membership (paid up membership fee 2018) is a pre-requisite for the majority of the offered educational activities (exceptions: Basic ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry). To become an ECCO Member or to renew your ECCO Membership for 2018, please click here.
The number of participants for each educational activity is limited. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
Early Non-Member Group registration
As in the previous years, it is possible to buy a certain number of early non-member registrations (without providing delegate details at this stage) and profit from the early registration fee by paying in full before November 15, 2017.
|EARLY REGISTRATION FEES||Deadline:
November 8, 2017, 23:59 CET
|EARLY REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT||Deadline:
November 15, 2017, 23:59 CET
|In case the full amount of the Early Registration fee has not been received,the late registration fee will automatically become effective.|
|LATE REGISTRATION FEES||Deadline:
January 31, 2018, 23:59 CET
|EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION||Deadline:
January 31, 2018, 23:59 CET
|Registration for Educational Activities will be on a first-come, first-served basis (no on-site registration possible).|
|LATE REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT||Deadline:
February 6, 2018, 23:59 CET
|In case the full amount of the Late Registration fee has not been received, the onsite registration fee will automatically become effective.|
Participants who would like to register onsite are advised to arrive early. The registration counter will be located in the Foyer D of the Messe Wien.
Please note that in order to pick-up a pre-paid ticket, the passport/ID of the delegate must be shown at the registration desk.
Congress office and registration desk
The ECCO Congress Office as well as the registration desk at the Reed Messe Wien will be open at the following times:
|Wednesday||February 14, 2018||07:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||February 15, 2018||07:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||February 16, 2018
||07:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||February 17, 2018||07:00 - 13:00|
Terms of cancellation
A cancelled registration can be taken over by another participant (name change) free of charge until January 2, 2018.
In case you do not want to transfer your registration to another participant, the following fees apply:
- cancellation by November 15, 2017 a refund of 50% of your registration fee is granted.
- cancellation after November 15, 2017 no refund can be granted.
Please note that in the event of a cancellation of the congress by the organisers in case of force majeure, the registration fee, hotel deposit and any other services ordered through the registration will be partially refunded or forfeited, subject to the commitments of the congress organiser at that time. You may wish to insure yourself directly against such a risk.
Still have questions? Please read through our FAQs or feel free to contact us!
For any questions regarding the congress and congress registration please do not hesitate to contact the ECCO Office:
ECCO European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation
Ungargasse 6/13, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43-(0)1-710 2242-0
Fax: +43-(0)1-710 2242-001
For any questions regarding the arrangement of accommodation please contact our partner Kuoni Destination Management:
Kuoni Destination Management SL
Lerchenfelder Gürtel 43
A-1160 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +420 296 300 424