ECCO Checklist – Tips & Tricks for the ECCO’17 Congress
How to get to CCIB Barcelona?
The CCIB is well served by Barcelona's metro system with El Maresme Forum station on the Yellow Line (L4) being only a few minute's walk from the CCIB.
Furthermore, the CCIB can be reached by bus (lines 7, 36, 41, 43 and 141) and the Trambesos tram line (Forum station).
Your first stops after arrival at CCIB Barcelona (Entrance C)
- Collect your badge at the registration desk (Opening hours can be found here)
- Pick up your lanyard and congress bag at the Congress bag distribution area in the entrance hall
- Drop off your coat (& luggage) at the cloakroom in the Foyer of the Rambla on Level S0
- Complete the USB drive voucher in your congress bag and pick up your Abstract USB drive. To obtain abstracts on an ECCO USB drive, please visit the ECCO Booth in the entrance hall on Ground Level
- Pick up your pre-purchased ECCO Interaction ticket at the registration desk
- Enjoy ECCO’s diverse educational and scientific programme
Stop by the ECCO Booth & find out more about ECCO’s new and existing initiatives
- Open access: Try out the following platforms:
- e-CCO Learning
- ECCO-EFCCA Patient Guidelines
- ECCO and EU
- Educational Workshops
- Fellowships and Grants
- Pioneer Award
- Talking Heads
- IBD Curriculum
- Don’t miss the opportunity to network with ECCO Governing & Operational Board Members during the coffee breaks of the scientific programme
- Renew your ECCO Membership
- Chat with JCC’s Publisher (Oxford University Press) & register for eTOC alerts
- Meet the ECCO Office Team
Looking for a meeting point to network with colleagues?
ECCO Members – join us in the ECCO Members’ Lounge, located in the entrance hall on the ground level of the CCIB. Drinks are available throughout the day.
Have you selected which Digital Oral Presentations you would like to attend on Thursday & Friday?
Browse through all available DOPs and prepare your schedule in advance.
All Digital Oral Presentation slides will be available for public access on the ECCO Website after the congress for a limited time (Note: Publication is subject to speakers’ authorisation).
ECCO Members: Make use of your voting rights!
Don’t miss the ECCO General Assembly on Thursday evening, February 16, 2017 from 19:00-20:00 in Room 111 on Level 1. Join us and vote for the next Treasurer and Internal Auditors! Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Last stops before you leave:
- Delegates will receive evaluation form and any evaluation for the educational programme per email as of Saturday, February 18 to claim CME credits
- Drop off your congress badge
- ECCO Office Team message: We wish you a safe travel back home and hope to see you at our next congress in Vienna in February 2018!