Tips and tricks for the ECCO'19 Copenhagen Congress
✔ Don´t forget your Fast-Track Voucher!
In order to get you name badge quickly onsite, please print your Barcode-Fast-Track Voucher already at home.
✔ How to get to Bella Center Copenhagen?
Bella Center Copenhagen features a central location in the heart of Ørestad with its own Metro station. Bella Center Copenhagen is just 6 kilometers away from Copenhagen Airport and 8 kilometers away from Copenhagen city centre.
✔ Your first stops after arrival at Bella Center Copenhagen (Hall E)
- Collect your badge at the registration desk (Opening hours can be found here)
- Pick up your lanyard and congress bag at the Congress bag distribution area in Hall E
- Drop off your coat (& luggage) at the cloakroom in Hall E
- Check your emails for your personal USB drive voucher. To obtain abstracts on an ECCO USB drive, please visit the ECCO Booth in Hall E and show the e-mail to our staff. To pick up a special-shaped USB drive, please visit booth number 17 in the Industry Exhibition (limited quantity available).
- Pick up your pre-purchased ECCO Interaction ticket at the registration desk
- Enjoy ECCO’s diverse educational and scientific programme
✔ Stop by the ECCO Booth & find out more about ECCO’s new and existing initiatives
- Open access: Try out the following platforms:
- e-CCO Learning
- Educational Workshops
- Fellowships and Grants
- Pioneer Award
- Talking Heads
- IBD Curriculum
- JCC (Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis)
- Don’t miss the opportunity to network with ECCO Governing & Operational Board Members during the coffee breaks of the scientific programme
- Renew your ECCO Membership
- Chat with JCC’s Publisher (Oxford University Press) & register for eTOC alerts
- Meet the ECCO Office Team
✔ Stop by the UR-CARE Training Centre for an in-depth look at your new IBD Database!
- Test the database and discover its functionalities
- Ask questions and get answers directly from the UR-CARE team
✔ Have you selected which Digital Oral Presentations you would like to attend on Thursday & Friday?
Browse through all available DOPs and prepare your schedule in advance.
All Digital Oral Presentation slides will be available for public access on the ECCO Website after the congress for a limited time (Note: Publication is subject to speakers’ authorisation).
✔ ECCO Members:
Make use of your voting rights!
Don’t miss the ECCO General Assembly on Thursday evening, March 7, 2019 from 20:00-21:00 in room C M1. Join us and vote for the next Internal Auditors! Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Looking for a meeting point to network with colleagues?
Join us in the ECCO Members’ Lounge, located in Hall C on the ground level of the Bella Center Copenhagen. Drinks are available throughout the day.
✔ Last stops before you leave:
- Delegates will receive evaluation form and any evaluation for the educational programme per email as of Saturday, March 9 to claim CME credits
- Drop off your congress badge
- ECCO Office Team message: We wish you a safe travel back home and hope to see you at our next congress in Vienna in February 2020!