Discover the programme
March 6, 2019
March 7, 2019
March 8, 2019
March 9, 2019
| Digital Oral Presentation Sessions
|Digital Oral Presentation Sessions
|ECCO Interaction: Hearts & Minds|
The educational programme of the 14th Congress of ECCO is scheduled prior to the official start of the ECCO Congress. It covers activities for ECCO's different interest groups including young gastroenterologists, surgeons, paediatricians, IBD nurses and allied health professionals and scientists.
- 1st ECCO-ESGAR Imaging Workshop
- 1st Guideline Methodology and GRADE Workshop
- 3rd School for Clinical Trialists
- 4th ECCO-AOCC Forum
- 4th H-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 4th Advanced ECCO: EduCational COurse for Industry
- 4th D-ECCO Workshop
- 5th Y-ECCO Basic Science Workshop
- 6th P-ECCO Educational Course
- 6th ECCO-ESGAR Ultrasound Workshop Advanced
- 7th SciCom Workshop
- 8th S-ECCO IBD Masterclass
- 10th N-ECCO School
- 11th Y-ECCO Career Workshop
- 13th N-ECCO Network Meeting
- 17th IBD Intensive Advanced Course
The scientific programme is structured around basic science, traditional medicine and clinical sessions given by some of the world's top specialists. It includes oral presentations of the best abstracts, the announcement of ECCO Fellowships and Grants and summary presentations of new ECCO Guidelines.
Scientific sessions will be held Thursday, March 7, 2019 to Saturday, March 9, 2019. No parallel sessions are scheduled. The congress registration fee includes access to all scientific sessions.
Highlights of the Scientific programme:
- Precision medicine: Lessons to learn and paths to the future
- Integrative/complementary medicine in IBD - update for the Gastroenterologist
- Fibrosis and fistulizing disease: Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Back to basics: The journey of a patient with Ulcerative Colitis (a case-based presentation)
- IBD around the world
- IBD at the benchside
- The cycle of IBD life
- Follow the money
- What's new: Guidelines and implementation
- History - ECCO Lecture
Preliminary programmes of the educational as well as the scientific programme are now available.
Online registration for the educational activities will open in Spring 2018.